1. Validity of conditions of sale
1) The conditions of sale are valid between the buyer at the spiritjooga.ee web store (hereafter referred to as the ‘consumer’) and the trader Liblikapuu OY(the Spiritjooga web store) for the purchase of goods and services.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relationships arising from the purchase of products from the Spiritjooga web store are regulated by the Law of Obligations Act (LOA), the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) and other legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The Spiritjooga web store reserves the right to change the conditions of sale. These changes will be made available on the web page spiritjooga.ee/spiritjooga.com
2. Price information
1) All prices at the Spiritjooga web store include a value added tax of 20%.
2) An additional charge for transport is added to purchases according to the delivery method chosen by the consumer. Free delivery is available for orders over 150€, without using discount code.
3) Prices are valid from the date of placing an order until the expiry of the payment date of the order (5 days after placing the order).
4) If the order was placed prior to a change in the conditions of sale or in prices, the legal relationship between the consumer and Spiritjooga web store will be governed by the terms and conditions that are applied during the time of placing the order.
5) The Spiritjooga web store reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. These changes will be made available on the web page
3. Placing an order
1) Add the desired products to your shopping cart.
2) To place an order, first click on the ‘Checkout’ link on the shopping cart page.
3) Then choose whether you wish to place a single order or order as a regular customer.
4) Fill in the required information fields on the checkout page, select a suitable delivery method and click on the ‘Order with payment obligation’ link. You will then see an invoice, which you can conveniently pay via a bank link, credit card or through other bank payment methods such as a euro payment. The details for making a euro payment inclusive of all effective national taxes and additional fees can be found on the invoice displayed after you have confirmed your order.
5) Fill in the fields on the information and order confirmation pages carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted affects the fast and smooth delivery of your purchases and the subsequent settlement of potential disputes and complaints.
6) Orders placed via the web store are processed on workdays (e.g. M–F 9:00 – 17:00 ).Orders placed later than at 14:00 on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
4. Entry into force of the contract of sale
1) With the contract of sale, the Spiritjooga web store undertakes to deliver to the consumer available and soon-to-be-produced goods as well as the goods that the Spiritjooga web store will obtain in the future and to transfer their ownership to the consumer, whereas the consumer undertakes to pay to the Spiritjooga web store for the goods in the amount indicated on the invoice and to accept the goods.
2) Orders that have not been paid for will be cancelled 5 days after placing the order.
3) The contract of sale enters into force after the receipt of the payment made by the consumer on the bank account of the web store.
1) After the entry into force of the contract of sale the Spiritjooga web store assembles the order and hands it over to the company’s logistics partners for delivery.
2) Delivery times indicated on the web store’s website apply from the moment the web store receives the payment for the order on its bank account.
3) In order to avoid delivery delays, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid.
4) The Spiritjooga web store is not responsible for a delay in delivery if the goods were handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that the Spiritjooga web store could not foresee or control.
6. Return policy
1) After receiving an order, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into at the web store within 14 days without giving any reason. The standard form of the application of withdrawal is available here Declaration of withdrawing from the agreement
2) If the condition of the product to be returned has deteriorated, the consumer is responsible for the decreased value of the object due to its use only if the product has been used in any other way than is needed to verify its nature, qualities and proper functioning. To verify the object’s nature, qualities and proper functioning, the consumer should treat and use the object only in the manner that would be generally allowed in a store.
3) In order to return goods, the consumer has to submit a request for withdrawal from the purchase of goods and its standard form can be found above Return policy 1) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than within 14 days of the receipt of the product.
4) The consumer has to return the goods within 14 days following the submission of the request for withdrawal or provide evidence that they have given the goods to the logistics company within the mentioned period.
5) The client does not have to return goods via the logistics company if the Spiritjooga web store has agreed to pick up the goods.
6) After receiving the request for withdrawal the Spiritjooga web store will promptly – no later than within 14 days – refund all the fees received from the consumer under the contract.
7) Spiritjooga web store will not compensate delivery fees of withdrawal product, except Omniva and SmartPost Parcel Point service. ( free return within 14 to same parcel point)
8) Spiritjooga web store will compensate transport fees paid by the consumer of withdrawal product in case the product has manufacturing defect. ; however if the consumer has explicitly chosen a delivery method that differs from the cheapest option offered by the seller, the web store is not required to reimburse the cost that exceeds the costs arising from the regular method of delivery.
7. Force majeure
1) The Spiritjooga web store is not liable for the damage caused to the consumer or for delivery delays if the damage or delay is caused by circumstances that the Spiritjooga web store could not foresee or control.
8. Processing of personal data
1) By entering their data at the web store and with a corresponding consent, the consumer agrees with the collection and processing of their personal data (name, phone number, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and the transfer of their personal data to the logistics partners for the delivery of goods.
2) The Spiritjooga web store has the right to use the consumer’s residence or other address for advertisements and other information to the consumer.
3) The consumer has the right to forbid the collection and use of their personal data at any time, except where this is necessary for the collection of a contractual claim or for the delivery of goods.
4) Electronic personal data are used for direct mail only if the consumer has given a separate consent for this on the Spiritjooga website (link to the direct mail module)
5) Encrypted communication with banks during the payment of goods ensures the security of the consumer’s personal bank details and makes them inaccessible for the web store itself.
9. Complaints procedure
1) The Spiritjooga web store is responsible for the non-compliance or deficiencies of the goods sold to the consumer that occur within two years from their delivery to the consumer.
2) If deficiencies occur, the consumer has the right to turn to the Spiritjooga web store within two months by providing the invoice of the purchase.
3) We urge you to stop using the product when non-compliance or deficiencies occur.
4) The repair or replacement of defective goods shall be agreed between the Spiritjooga web store and the consumer. Costs of repair are covered by the Spiritjooga web store.
5) The Spiritjooga web store does not assume liability for defects that arose through the consumer’s fault, either due to improper storage, care or use.
6) Should the product exhibit non-compliance or deficiencies, e-mail your complaint to email@example.com , and include the name of the person who placed the order, phone number, order code, and the exact description of the product’s non-compliance or deficiency.
7) Complaints about the non-compliance or deficiencies of the product have to be submitted within two months of detecting the non-compliance or deficiencies.
8) All complaints are reviewed and consumers are contacted as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date of receiving the complaint.
9) The consumer has the right to request a reduction of the sales price or a termination of the contract and a refund for the goods from the Spiritjooga web store, if the Spiritjooga web store is not able to repair or replace the product, it fails to repair or replacement the product, Spiritjooga web store has not eliminated the defect within a reasonable time frame, or it has caused unreasonable inconveniences to the consumer.
10. Consumers have the right to appeal to the Consumer Complaints Commission.
1) If the web store has refused to settle a complaint from the consumer or the consumer does not agree with the solution proposed by the web store and finds that their rights have been violated or interests damaged, the consumer may file a complaint with the Consumer Complaints Commission through the Consumer Protection Board or turn to the court. Consumers can file complaints themselves or through a representative. Information about the Consumer Protection Commission can be found on the website of the Consumer Protection Board. For the settlement of problems arising in the Member States of the European Union, contact the European Consumer Centre.